- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Pricing
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Sell new and used cars, trucks and SUV's to prospects.
- Responding to e-mail and phone leads with quality responses in a timely manner.
- Actively pursue short and long-term e-mail/phone follow up schedules for all prospects that have not purchased.
- Selling a minimum of vehicles to hit your quota.
- Work to increase conversions from leads to shown appointments.
- Offering test drives to all prospects.
- Keeping up to date with new products, features and accessories available.
- Referring closed deals to the finance and insurance (F&I) manager.
- Preparing sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival.
- Maintaining a buyer follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Have the ability and skill to build rapport with customers and develop customers for a continued business relationship.
- Have computer skills to operate customer relations management software plus software from our manufacturers.
- Automotive Sales experience preferred but not required.
- Must have clean driving record and current driver's license.
- Background check required.
- If are able to meet and exceed these requirements and have the qualities of honesty, integrity, teamwork and are goal oriented, we want to hear from you.
If this sounds like the career for you then please send us your confidential resume to be considered! We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year
• Post ID: 57604172 pennstate